“Automate the boring parts of any business process and increase user satisfaction.”
– Faith Warren
I hope you enjoy looking at my site and seeing some of the projects I have been privileged to work on with other talented and intelligent people, each project is a team effort and I have enjoyed working on every project and have had to grow in so many ways and I continue to learn so many things! I hope this website helps you understand what it is I do, and can gain some knowledge yourself.
“I like what I do, and I do it for the creative outlet. A well thought out solution that is thought provoking and is tailored to make a company not only sell product, but streamline the processes involved, is a work of art.“
– Faith Warren
About My Website
Welcome to my website! I designed this website to showcase my talent including and not limited to;
(PS don’t be afraid to click the logos on the left to see examples)
- Director of UX
- Director of SEO
- UX Manager
- Group UX Manager for Multiple Large Consulting Agencies
- Product and Program Management
- Application Development Management
- Graphic Designer
- Information Architect
- UX Architect
- User Interface Designer (UX Design)
- Creative Consultant
- User Experience Researcher
- BIG DATA (Data Screens and Mapping)
- Digital Marketing & SEO Application Builds
- PM (SCRUM/AGILE) – integrating UX into development teams
I have worked with so many driven corporate identities I know how to integrate well thought out designs that conform to their astringent guidelines while maintaining my creative touch. Click some of these logos to see my work!
I use this website to help people better understand what I do, there is a whole arsenal of tools I use, and a lot of practices that I bridge in order to be effective in what I do. You will see that I have a lot of programming languages listed, and a lot of Content Management Applications. The reason for this is that in order to do my job I have had to become intimately familiar with these tools and languages. I have to know what comes “out of the box” for Content Management Applications so I can identify the pieces that need to be custom coded. In order to put the design into these applications and into to the code I have had to learn the languages they are written in, and where I need to put my code to make the application look as the client desires. I have been forced to become a developer in some instances in order to do what I love, which is build applications for a wide variety of business models.
I interact with the “Business Owners” to gather the requirements and function as an Information Architect building Wire frames, Workflows, User Personas and User Acceptance trainer building Test Cases and doing moderated and un-moderated testing, and do my very best to be the “User Advocate”. I try to make an application that is appealing and easily understood by the audience that is intended to use it, while keeping in mind all of the processes the “Business Owners” are trying to build into the application to make their jobs easier.
I also work with the business to identify their competition and build SEO solutions to spread the word about that company or expand their business into new industries.
I flourish in an environment where I am being challenged to learn a new business model and find ways to improve their business processes, and I love my job! It shows in my work and in the attitudes of the people I have worked with. I like to think of every project as a challenge and love working with a team to achieve success. Each project requires a different mix of talents and I am excited to go into a project and see which cap I will wear that day, and work positively with people in whatever way I can to get the job done.
I am an INNOVATOR and an agent of change I make the applications I build have an emotive effect. The users feel something akin to love when using them because they are so easy, or fun to use! Or simply loyal to the Brand that I am making the application for because of the simplicity and ease of use.
FUNCTIONALLY WHAT I DO!
Areas: User Experience Design Principles, Digital (eCommerce channel), project management (Agile and Waterfall processes), strategic leadership, system development life cycle, technical writing, user experience UX & UI, quality management, requirements analysis, financial tracking, product management delivery, sales channels, supervisory and experience with multiple web/mobile/desktop applications CMS and Cloud Marketing platforms.
Skill Set: Product management, project planning and organization, knowledge of core application systems, able to make data-driven decisions, conduct successful negotiations, able to think and lead strategically and successfully manage software changes within an organization.
- Lead – Leadership and direction of teams or group to ensure on-time, inclusive (all applicable systems and work groups), effective and efficient project delivery. Wide latitude for independent judgment. I act as the subject matter expert/lead for any key piece of user functionality (example: a business work-flow). Lead Usability sessions and user acceptance testing. Lead iDays and Innovation work shops for leadership to articulate new and outdated processes into new business needs.
- Develop Product Strategic Direction – Identify and develop product strategy based on user need. Develop Business Cases/Financial models and manage all aspects of a product or program from concept through to implementation to post-management. Strategically develop and manage the successful delivery of business requirements (Feature Sets, User Stories and Epics) through an end-to-end process. Deliver cost/benefit analysis forecasts. Establish a design approach based on what is possible, what will resonate with customers, and what will meet business objectives.
- Manage Execution and Delivery – Manage final technical design/solutions and coordinate user acceptance testing. Accountable for pre-launch quality testing and post-delivery management of scope. Facilitate workshops with stakeholders, customers, Product Owners, Product Managers, engineers, and others to drive alignment on final deliverables. Facilitate decision making and create synergy between business and development teams.
- Communicate – Lead reviews with Leadership and other stakeholders, as well as general communication (examples: KPI, project, and Incubator Backlog reviews). Articulate design concepts and deliver a range of artifacts including user personas, storyboards, journey maps, user flows, process flows, highly interactive prototypes for user testing, high fidelity designs and identify a component library for hand-off to engineering.
- Audit – Financial manager of the budget, including monthly spend results tracking to the overall budget and reports to Leadership. Develop and clearly articulate the right approach for navigation systems, labeling/taxonomy systems and searching systems that will most improve performance and support customer goals and needs.
- Provide Technical Expertise – Expert knowledge on online technology. With the increasing sophistication of the user buying-flows (examples: data-driven personalization, integration with new supporting platforms, analytics-based funnel structure, responsive design, integrated carts, inclusion of AI elements such as recommenders and chat-bots), manage the technical experts to ensure the best delivery solutions for new initiatives. Familiar with large SAAS application planning, work-flowing, wire-framing, designing and all the way through development.
- Innovation – I look at projects to see where we can make it different and thus more appealing to the end users. I am an agent of change and build to disrupt the market. Some applications I have built for mobile (like taking a picture of your car after an accident) have become industry standards. So mobile is one of my wheelhouses and my passions. Mobile is the future, as phones replace desktops, and BYOD (Bring your Own Device) become the norm in a burgeoning workplace. We have to learn to shift with the tide!
There is a whole arsenal of CRM Applications and Analytics Tools and a lot of practices that I bridge to be effective.
I am a UX Architect and I am always researching for new processes for business enterprises in the digital space.
I can take the 10,000 ft view and break it down into simple user experiences that translate to faster user adoption.
- Auto Parts
- Consumer Electronics
- COS Clinical Operating Systems
- Energy Companies
- Grocery Chain
- Health Insurance
- Liquor & Beverages
- Mobile Carriers
- Oil & Gas
- Pharmaceutical (Pharma)
- Real Estate
- Travel & Leisure
- TV Business Channels
- TV Prime Time