I hope you enjoy looking at my site and seeing some of the projects I have been privileged to work on with other talented and intelligent people, each project is a team effort and I have enjoyed working on every project and have had to grow in so many ways and I continue to learn so many things! I hope this website helps you understand what it is I do, and can gain some knowledge yourself.
“I like what I do, and I do it for the creative outlet. A well thought out solution that is thought provoking and is tailored to make a company not only sell product, but streamline the processes involved, is a work of art.“
– Faith Warren
About My Website
Welcome to my website! I designed this website to showcase my talent as a Director of UX including and not limited to; Application Development, Graphic Design, Information Architecture, User Interface Designer, and Senior Creative Consultant.
I have worked with so many driven corporate identities I know how to integrate well thought out designs that conform to their astringent guidelines while maintaining my creative touch. Click some of these logos to see my work!
I use this website to help people better understand what UX is. As a UE/UI/UX Designer, Architect, and Director there is a whole arsenal of tools I use, and a lot of practices that I bridge in order to be effective in what I do. You will see that I have a lot of programming languages listed, and a lot of Content Management Applications. The reason for this is that in order to do my job I have had to become intimately familiar with these tools and languages. I have to know what comes “out of the box” for Content Management Applications so I can identify the pieces that need to be custom coded. In order to put the design into these applications and into to the code I have had to learn the languages they are written in, and where I need to put my code to make the application look as the client desires. I have been forced to become a developer in some instances in order to do what I love, which is build applications for a wide variety of business models.
I interact with the “Business Owners” to gather the requirements and function as an Information Architect building Wire frames, Workflows, User Personas and and a QA Analyst building Test Cases and doing moderated and un-moderated testing, and do my very best to be the “User Advocate”. I try to make an application that is appealing and easily understood by the audience that is intended to use it, while keeping in mind all of the processes the “Business Owners” are trying to build into the application to make their jobs easier.
I flourish in an environment where I am being challenged to learn a new business model and find ways to improve their business processes, and I love my job! It shows in my work and in the attitudes of the people I have worked with. I like to think of every project as a challenge and love working with a team to achieve success. Each project requires a different mix of talents and I am excited to go into a project and see which cap I will wear that day, and work positively with people in whatever way I can to get the job done.
I am an INNOVATOR and an agent of change I make the applications I build have an emotive effect. The users feel something akin to love when using them because they are so easy, or fun to use by using gamification. Or simply loyal to the Brand that I am making the application for because of the simplicity and ease of use.
FUNCTIONALLY WHAT I DO!
Areas: Digital (eCommerce channel), project management (Agile and Waterfall processes), strategic leadership, system development life cycle, technical writing, user experience design, quality management, requirements analysis, financial tracking, product management delivery, sales channels, supervisory and experience with multiple web/mobile/desktop applications.
Skill Set: IT project planning and organization, knowledge of core application systems, able to make data-driven decisions, conduct successful negotiations, able to think and lead strategically and successfully manage software change.
- Lead – Leadership and direction of teams or group to ensure on-time, inclusive (all applicable systems and workgroups), effective and efficient project delivery. Wide latitude for independent judgment. I act as the subject matter expert/lead for any key piece of user functionality (example: a buyer-flow).
- Develop Product Strategic Direction – Identify and develop product strategy based on customer need. Develop Business Cases/Financial models and manage all aspects of a product or program from concept through to implementation to post-management. Strategically develop and manage the successful delivery of business requirements (Feature Sets, User Stories and Epics) through an end-to-end process. Deliver cost/benefit analysis forecasts.
- Manage Execution and Delivery – Manage final technical design/solutions and coordinate user acceptance testing. Accountable for pre-launch quality testing and post-delivery management of scope.
- Communicate – Lead reviews with Leadership and other stakeholders, as well as general communication (examples: KPI, project, and Incubator Backlog reviews).
- Audit – Financial manager of the budget, including monthly spend results tracking to the overall budget and reports to Leadership.
- Provide Technical Expertise – Expert knowledge on online technology. With the increasing sophistication of the user buying-flows (examples: data-driven personalization, integration with new supporting platforms, analytics-based funnel structure, responsive design, integrated carts, inclusion of AI elements such as recommenders and chat-bots), manage the technical experts to ensure the best delivery solutions for new initiatives.
- Innovation – Look at projects to see where we can make it different and thus more appealing to the end users, I am an agent of change and build to disrupt the market.